Our 4 week Ramadan Training Program is kicking off on the 8th of May! The program has been tailor made to be fun, accessible and fasting-friendly. We will help you prepare your body for Ramadan in a safe and supportive environment, and together we will keep your motivation up and on track during Ramadan!.
- BCA test (body composition analysis) at the beginning of the program to track progress.
- A talk about staying fit during Ramadan on May 16th from 10am - 11am by Dr. Ryan Peany our in-house weight loss consultant & nutritionist.
- Eight Super Circuit classes (High Intensity & Fat burning).
- Four Body Weight classes (Moderate Intensity & Muscle sculpting).
- Four Pilates classes (Stretch & Recovery).
- BCA test (body composition analysis) at the end of the program to track progress.
- 20% discount on fresh cold-pressed juices.
The all inclusive cost of the Ramadan Package is: 1300AED.
We have limited spaces available, please email or call to reserve your spot!
1 1720 minutes ago
Happy Friday people!! We ❤️ working out in unusual places. So much more fun than a normal studio and so much more inspiring. We're thinking of another sneaky take over of a night club again, whose up for it? 💥
The Jefferson Curl
This is an amazing mobility and strengthening exercise for the posterior chain and hamstrings that I have started using lately. As you can see I have some trouble with flexibility especially in my hamstrings.
The curl builds tremendous mobility and strength in between every vertebrae. This was an exercise introduces by coach Sommers who learned it from a weightlifter.
The ultimate goal is to build up to 5x5 controlled tempo curls with your bodyweight. But please do not ever rush into this, this movement takes patience and time. Slow and steady this is not a race!
If you are struggling already by the 5th rep and compromising to get there its too heavy. Start with no weight anyway.
Start by curling one vertebrae from the top down then pause for a second at the bottom before you curl back up from the bottom of the spine up.